Bitch don't kill my vibe.

Saturday, July 20, 2013



30%, 50%, 70% off everywhere! Me, my Cousin and my Aunts went to Vicolungo to shop 'til we drop *wink. Unfortunately, I didn't have enough money to buy everything that pleased my eye, BUT! My Aunts did gave me extra money to triple what my Mom endowed me! :)) Anyway, It's extremely hot in Milan right now and If I only had the guts to walk around in a bikini I would! hahaha! I was really comfortable with what I wore. Except with the boots. I know it's summer, but whatever! Sometimes you need to sacrifice some things to look good.



Top - Brandy Melville
Shorts - Bershka
Combat Boots - Terranova




Looking haggard with my beautiful Tita's

He just won't stop mocking me! HAHAHA He's my "unico hijo" cousin btw

THANKS FOR VIEWING MY BLOG! HAVE A NICE DAY!xx <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments