LEATHER BE

Tuesday, March 04, 2014








 Skull Shirt - Tally Weijl
Jacket - Tally Weijl
Fur Vest - Zara
Leggings - Tally



It has been awhile since my last post! and now, I am finally back!! I've been busy the past months with all the school shit we are all obliged to do (not actually. just exaggerating). I was very stressed and depressed and kind of emotional    ..... So, I've decided to start blogging again! YAAAAYYY! I'm trying to evaporate all of these negativity inside of my body by making myself a little bit busy. Anyway! Here is a casual-school-day outfit from last Saturday. 

I will be posting more Outfits and Videos soon!! So, stay tuned *wink (eww, what did I just say?) Whatevs. hahaha 

FUCK SCHOOL AND MEAN PEOPLE! PEACE OUT!

Adios Bitchachos!xx -Love Ayra

Goodnight - Buonanotte - Buenas noches - Bonne nuit - Magandang gabi

(c) Panfilo Villanueva

You Might Also Like

0 comments