Monte Carlo Bound

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Last Saturday, I was craving really bad for KFC. Luckily, my Mom was in for some road trip that day! We have decided to visit Monte Carlo and pass by Nice to get loads of Chicken. It was seriously a very tiring day. Monte Carlo is like 4 hr drive from Milan, without traffic. But summing it all up, it was a day well spent with my Mom. Anyway, this won't be long, 'cause as you all know, I'm a lazy ass mother f****r.






Top - H&M
Skirt - H&M
Necklace - H&M
Boots - Dr. Martens
Bag - Tally Weijl

Tired Ayra

Hungry Ayra


Amused Ayra

Bored Ayra

and Hyper Ayra hahaha
My random legit weirdness :DD


Nice

Monte Carlo






I would've stayed for at least a week in Monte Carlo, if only I didn't have exams the next day. -_-

You Might Also Like

0 comments