Nero

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Hi lovies!! It really has been awhile and I'm so happy to be posting again! It's autumn but it still feels like summer here in Milan. Kidding, the weather here is so bipolar. Moving on to the outfit.. As some of you may have noticed, I love black. There's just something with this colour that makes me feel sexy and classy at the same time. On this outfit, I paired my pencil cut skirt with a crop top to show a little skin. I wore my chunky boots and leather jacket to give it a little edge. 










Top - Brandy Melville
Skirt - Zara
Boots - Ebay
Necklace - H&M
Jacket - Esprit

What do you think about this outfit?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. The best ways to remove annoying blackheads
    It caused us embarrassment
    small blackhead removal
    -----------------
    This article is very good
    For the treatment of acne for adults
    adult acne remedies
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I prefer to know How much is it to bleach your teeth
    ----------------
    There’s nothing more frustrating than waiting until your 20s to have the clear skin you dream of, and then knowing the bad news that the problem of acne may continue with you during your adulthood. We should inform you that you are not the only one to suffer from this problem. It’s a common problem for the both sexes and during all ages. Here are some of the main cause for adult acne as well as some of the best acne treatment for adults.

    ReplyDelete