"City of Lights"

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Hi Lovies!! I know I haven't been posting again that much. Blame my school for that haha! Okay, So this will be my first post for this year! Spent the 1st day of 2015 in Paris, the forever beautiful "City of Lights". Long story short, we were supposed to celebrate the new year's eve there, but our flight got cancelled! Unfortunately, there was a strike on the date we were meant to depart. Instead of 3 days in Paris, we only had a day to roam around. I gotta admit, it was hella tiring! but I'm still thankful I got to visit this place once more and will surely visit it again in the future, Hopefully, by then, I already have a boyfriend *fingers crossed hahaha kidding! 

Brown coat - Zara
Black wool with fur - Bata
Jeans - Tally weijl
Lace-up Boots - Marco
Floppy Hat - Bershka
Bag - Céline


Eiffel Tower






Arc de Triomph


 Champs-Élysées





La Fayette

La Louvre






Would you believe if I say this cutie was dancing! Even cuter right?!

These are snails guys.. or shall I say Escargot *silent T* for it to sound fancy haha (Mas masarap padin ginataang susò)

Inside La Fayette

 Notre Dame

Moulin Rouge



Thanks for dropping by and for reading this post!! Have a good year! Stay Chic, Lovies :*




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hello, am Tanya Albert from United State. am happy sharing this great testimony on how i was checking for solution in the Internet then miraculously i came Across Dr Ekpiku, the powerful herbalist that Cure Numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his Email: (ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com) I Explained everything to him and he prepared me a herbal medicine that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 Disease totally after making use his herbal medicine, So My friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr Ekpiku, that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS,LOW SPERM COUNT,ALS, ANCE PIMPUS, LUPUS VIRUS, HPV You Can "CONTACT him Via : Email : (ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com) or Whats app; +2348073673757 You Can Contact Him Today And Get Your Problem Solved or call/text me +16506538578.

    ReplyDelete