My Milkshake Brings All the Boys to the Yard!

Sunday, August 09, 2015

Hi Lovies!! Today's post is about my all time favorite milkshake recipes! It has been really extremely hell like scorching hot here in Milan. And I honestly been gaining weight because of these yummy cold cups of heaven. Before we get into it, I would first like everyone to know that the amount of added sugar you should only eat or consume in a day is 25 grams or 6 teaspoons for women, and 37.5 grams or 9 teaspoons for men. But because I have a sweet tooth, I consume around 10 tablespoons of sugar per day. HAHAHA I was just exaggerating. 

 Let's get blending!! 


S'mores Milkshake
Ingredients:
4-6 pieces Jet Puffed Jumbo Mallows slightly burnt with a cooking torch or if you don't have one you can just microwave it. But if you really want that toasted S'more taste, you can burn mallows with an "unscented" candle. I suggest you to keep an eye on the mallows while you burn it, 'cause you don't want to burn the whole thing, you just want some burnt patches on the side. If you burn the whole mallow, it will make your milkshake bitter.
1 teaspoon Cocoa Powder or Chocolate Syrup (you can add more than a teaspoon depending on how chocolaty you want your milkshake to be)
2 cups Vanilla Ice Cream (if you live in Milan get the Esselunga ice cream in Panna)
1 cup Milk
2 tablespoons Crushed Grahams (not totally crushed) add when everything else are well blended


(I don't own this photo)



Ube Milkshake 
Ingredients:
2 tablespoons Ube Jam
2 cups Vanilla Ice Cream (if you live in Milan get the Esselunga ice cream in Panna. The best milkshake base)
1 cup Milk

or

2 cups Ube Ice Cream
1 cup Milk



(I don't own this photo)



Strawberry Cheesecake Milkshake
Ingredients:
5-7 pieces Strawberries depending on size
2 tablespoons Cream Cheese 
2 cups Vanilla Ice Cream (if you live in Milan get the Esselunga ice cream in Panna)
1 cup Milk
2 tablespoons Crushed Grahams (not totally crushed) add when everything else are well blended


(I don't own this photo)


Coconut Mango Milkshake
Ingredients:
1-2 whole Mangoes (depending on size) Do not include seed lol
2 cups Vanilla Ice Cream (if you live in Milan get the Esselunga ice cream in Panna)
1 cup Coconut Milk



(I don't own this photo)




P.S. I made these recipes myself, though I know there are loads on the internet, I prefer experimenting. I don't know how many servings will these make, 'cause I usually drink the whole thing by myself. The blender I use is Magic Bullet Blender and I use the longest cup.




Now, Enjoy your cup of Heaven! ♡♡

You Might Also Like

1 comments